Namejs is an ECM solution designed to enable easy configuration to each and every users needs and preferences.
The goal of manager is to obtain the necessary information to make a quick and intuitive decisions, to ensure continuity of work process, to perform daily tasks quickly anytime and from anywhere.
Functions to support manager’s work:
- Manager’s view (with attachment preview) for creating of resolutions allows for quick issue of resolutions;
- Use of draft resolutions prepared by an assistant reduces the time spent by manager to process documents;
- Approval of work tasks allows for better monitoring of task progress of the staff;
- Signing of documents directly in the system reduces the time spent on processing of e-document;
- Monitoring of task progress of the staff;
- Work from any place, anytime and from any device;
- Transparent, personalised views;
- Mobile access to documents: 24×7.
To allow clerks to focus on the main tasks it is necessary to take away from them the functions that can be completed by the software or involved employee him/herself.
The daily work of a clerk in an organization that does not use IT to manage document circulation process is related to communication with customers who need to clarify the status of their documents quickly, with employees who need to be reminded of document completion deadlines approaching, with daily processing of documents: indexing and providing for review to management and sending of documents.
Namejs provides the following functions to optimise the work of clerk:
- Monitoring the progress using the block “Control”, tracking the progress of document processing from the document card entry “Tasks”, tracking the progress of employees’ tasks;
- Namejs document templates enforce standardisation – use of correct texts and forms;
- Use of templates for frequently used task flows ensure correct execution of processes;
- Quick and detailed search allows employees to find the necessary information without making clerks an information desk.
For Business Representatives
Business representative is a person who sets the rules of the document flow in an organisation.
In some institutions employees of Administrative departments, elsewhere clerks or IT staff perform these functions. Regardless of the position these employees are responsible for implementation of paperless office therefore it is important for them to have means allowing to add new processes and expand the system on their own without involving IT staff.
Namejs administration and configuration tools allows (without involvement of developer’s staff):
- To add new system users;
- To create new registries and documents;
- To add new templates;
- To create new user roles and groups;
- To create new work flows.
Namejs features important for an administrator:
- it is not necessary to install and configure the system on user’s workstation,
- the system has a high level of safety and users’ activities are traceable,
- configuration of the system can be performed without developers’ assistance.
To support Namejs administration:
- It is not necessary to Involve developers to create new registries, document types or flows, this can be done easily using Namejs administration tools;
- Flexible platform and integration standards ensure easy integration with third party systems to prevent re-entry of information;
- High level of safety;
- Namejs scalability ensures that it is possible to add new institutions and users, expanding the infrastructure appropriately;
- Using of multilayered administration model allows that administrator of an institution can manage and configure parameters of his/her own institution only;
- Document Repository is designed for fast speed on large amounts of documents and large volumes of user requests;
- Access rights can be configured in the way administrators are used to: an organisation has user groups, user groups have roles assigned to them, roles have access rights assigned to them and users belong to user groups;
- Authentication using Active Directory.
For Affiliated Institutions
Institutions of one department often have to exchange documents, jointly develop documents and forward letters from one institution to another, as well as within joint work groups.
Affiliated institutions often have to exchange documents be it when multiple parties are involved in creating a document or sending documents to another organisation or colaborating in work groups. Usually e-mail or conventional mail is used to exchange the documents.
Namejs can be configured so that all affiliated organisations use one common information space. This enables organisations to exchange documents by copying them between the organisation folders ot by granting an involved organisation access to a shared document
The following functions support these processes:
- Forwarding of documents, resolutions, tasks from one institutions to another;
- Management of meeting documents.